Flexible modular timber construction for schools
Modular timber construction one step ahead: The basic models from Blumer Lehmann, specially developed for educational institutions, combine fast planning with maximum flexibility.Times and costs for planning and production are optimised. Both base models can be adapted specifically to requirements and the relevant site area. They also fulfil all legal standards as well as energy and structural requirements.
Standardised, serially-produced modular constructions should provide flexible, high-quality space for educational institutions in a short space of time.
Two base models that can be configured according to your individual requirements and include fixed functional spaces serve as a basis for planning your school building, kindergarten, children’s daycare centre or grammar school.
The biggest benefit
Children, young people and teaching staff will all benefit from the healthy learning environment in the timber modules. As a client, you will benefit from a high level of certainty in terms of costs, deadlines and quality and you can rely on the proven quality of our standardised constructions. In Blumer Lehmann, you also have an experienced contact that will take full responsibility for co-ordinating reliable partners both in the production hall and on the construction site.
The benefits for clients
- Efficient and reliable planning and implementation
- Base models can be adapted individually and flexibly to requirements and sites
- Short planning times, rapid production and very short installation times on the construction site
- Lower planning and construction costs
- Reliable scheduling
- No disruption to school operations – extension and conversion during the summer holidays
- Long-term space planning and financing for schools
- Various financing models
- Sustainable construction with re-usable modules and natural construction materials
- Individual design of floor plans, interior design and facades
- Planning using Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Structured wood surface – planed natural spruce/fir, boards in a horizontal or vertical arrangement
Photovoltaic panels possible in various colour coatings
Rhomboid cladding possible in various colour coatings
Vertical cladding with CNC-milled ornamentation, pressure treated, with glazed finish
Metal cassette facade available in various materials
Vertical natural spruce/fir cladding, surface with bandsaw cut
Vertical grooved cladding, surface with bandsaw cut and pre-greying coating
Panel cladding available in various materials, structures and colours
Vertical cladding with curtain-wall design element, pressure treated, with glazed finish