The modular, mobile construction method of the future
Modern lifestyles and social structures require fresh thinking in the construction sector. Central priorities include responsible use of available space, affordable housing and maximum flexibility. Modular timber construction offers solutions for these visions. The resulting cell forms offer huge potential and are also incredibly versatile despite serial production and standardised architectural concepts. They’re also aesthetically pleasing
Focus on flexibility
- Flexibility is central to our company philosophy, which is why we need new design and usage concepts for buildings with various applications.
- Modular timber construction guarantees the high finishing quality required for both temporary and permanent buildings.
- Cell-form buildings meet the strictest ecological, energy, indoor climate, structural and soundproofing requirements
- The impressive energy efficiency of timber constructions also includes modular construction
- The trend towards simplified and CO2-optimised construction favours timber construction with a high degree of prefabrication
- Structures with prefabricated elements can be designed individually and aesthetically
- Modular construction systems can be adapted flexibly to changing demands and requirements
The fast and flexible way to create space
Modular buildings are the ideal solution when you need additional space at short notice. However, the potential of modular construction is far from having been exhausted. It can be applied wherever certain standardisations allow serial production. Even today, the applications for modular buildings are almost unlimited:
«Standardised and economic yet customisable and sustainable – modular timber construction covers these very requirements!»
modulart – modular construction lab
Has the subject of modular construction piqued your interest? Would you like to dive deeper? On the Modulart online platform, we offer you a laboratory for systematic thinking and construction. The platform highlights the various benefits and presents pioneering projects, research work, visionary clients, architects and planners.